Monday, February 28, 2011

My Story How I Stopped Blushing

My Story Of How I Stopped Excessive Blushing

In this article you will learn some of the tipping points that allowed me to stop blushing, I hope they help you too.

As far back as my early teenage years up until my early twenties I struggled with blushing. When i was asked to talk in front of the class, telling a joke to my friends, or meeting new people I would blush. I really felt like my life was at whits end with no hope insight.

If you are looking for ways to stop blushing then I hope what I about to share with you will help you in your quest. The first thing I want to say is that if you are experiencing problems overcoming social anxiety, blushing or looking to build your self confidence then I want to say get happy because there are loads of methods around and it is truly possible to live without the worry of thinking you are going to blushing in front of everyone.

The number one piece of advice I can give you is that the problems you have with blushing, or shyness or awkwardness when meeting people is all from within, within your mind and body.

Let me explain, when I would meet someone for the first time and I could sense that I was about to blush or that something was not completely right where do you think my focus was on? It was on ME. I was thinking about how I looked to the other people, etc.

Now stop here for a moment, if i was meeting new people what do you think those people where thinking when they were about to met me for the first time? I can bet that they were either thinking about themselves or something in there life or they were simple living calmly in the moment.

You see most people in fact about 90% of the popular are so self absorbed to busy thinking about their own life to worry about if you are blushing or not.

I know this might sound simple however as soon as I became aware of this it made a big shift towards overcoming blushing and social anxiety for ever.

Another piece of advice that helped me a lot is to remember that you are not going to magically wake up one day and say to yourself “wow, that feels amazing I am never going to blush ever again” like anything it is a process, like growing or learning a new skill. Keep working and improving everyday and before you now it you will be in a situation that would normally make your blush and you simple won’t. Then you will say “woohoo I don’t blushing any more”

 The other thing that helped me stop blushing was seeking advice and knowledge from people who knew how to cure blushing. One of these experts was Dr Catherine Madigan. You can listen to an interview I did with Dr Madigan here how to stop blushing

No comments:

Post a Comment